Q. How do I apply for a posting?

Attach your resume to an email and send it to humanresources@bchsys.org

Q. Can I send in my resume if the position is not posted?

Yes, we will keep your resume on file and will call you if a suitable position becomes available.

Q. What do I have to do to get a clinical placement?

  • For medical students, please call 519-751-5544, ext. 2354
  • For nursing students (RN & RPN), please call 519-751-5544, ext. 4252
  • For all other student placements, please call 519-751-5544, ext. 4252

Q. Do you have volunteer positions?

Absolutely. Volunteering at the BCHS is a valuable way to gain experience and contribute your time to a worthy cause. If you are interested in volunteering you can find out more information here.

Q. Where is Human Resources at the Brant Community Healthcare System?

We are located in the E Wing at the Brantford General Hospital on Level 4.

picture of an Ultrasound Technologist sitting in front of the ultrasound machine

Q. Do you accept applications from retirees?


Q. Do you offer a benefits package?

Yes we have a comprehensive benefits package.

Q. How do I find out more about the Brant Community Healthcare System?

The website you are currently on is a great source of information on the BCHS. You can start your search here.


If you have any further questions, please contact Human Resources at 519-751-5526.

Designed By  Blueprint Agencies